For more information on the French graduate program, contact Professor Seth Graebner, Director of Graduate Studies in French.
- Application and all supporting materials must be received by January 15 of given year
- Three letters of recommendation
- Certified copies of transcripts
- GRE, TOEFL (for foreign students)
- Writing sample
- Certified translations of transcripts and recommendation letters written in a language other than English or French.
Please send all supporting materials to Helene Abrams: Ms. Helene Abrams, Department of Romance Languages & Literatures, Box 1077, Washington University, St. Louis, MO 63130 USA
For further information about the Teaching Development Program, please contact Joe Barcroft or Cindy Brantmeier. For information about the Graduate Certificate in Language Instruction, please contact Professor Cindy Brantmeier. For the Graduate Certificate in Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies, contact Professor Linda Nicholson. For the Graduate Certificate in Film and Media Studies, contact Professor Gaylyn Studlar. Please direct other inquiries via Helene Abrams, Graduate Administrator in the Department of Romance Languages and Literatures.
Return to the French Graduate Program page.